Special Event: Command, Control, and Interoperability Center for
Advanced Data Analysis (CCICADA)-Research Retreat 2014
May 1 - 3, 2014
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York
Presented under the auspices of the The Homeland Security Center for Command, Control, and Interoperability Center for Advanced Data Analysis (CCICADA).
- Eduard Hovy, CCICADA/CMU, hovy at andrew.cmu.edu
- Cindy Hui, CCICADA/RPI, huic4 at rpi.edu
- Bill Pottenger, CCICADA/Rutgers, billp at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Dan Roth, CCICADA/University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, danr at uiuc.edu
- Thomas Sharkey, CCICADA/RPI, sharkt at rpi.edu
- William "Al" Wallace, CCICADA/RPI, wallaw at rpi.edu
- James Wojtowicz, CCICADA/Rutgers
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation
- Workshop Flyer
- 2014 CCICADA Research Retreat registration is closed.
- Information on Accommodations:
RPI has made hotel arrangements at:
Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy
1 4th Street, Troy, NY 12180
Phone: (518) 274-8800
Call to make reservations and mention that you are attending the CCICADA retreat at RPI to get the rate.
Hilton Garden Inn Troy
235 Hoosick Street, Troy, NY 12180
Phone: (518) 272-1700
Rate: $130/night and up
- Map TO EMPAC
- Information on Travel Arrangements
Driving and travel directions to RPI
By plane, fly into the Albany International Airport.
By train, travel to the Albany/Rensselaer Amtrak station.
Local Taxi Companies:
Black & White Cab System (518) 272-6961
Duffy's Taxi Inc. (518) 433-8400
Troy Capitaland Taxi (518) 270-8294
Yellow Cab (518) 434-2222
Participants should contact faculty at your institution for assistance
with travel expenses.
Other CCICADA Events
Document last modified on April 1, 2014.