Special Event: Command, Control, and Interoperability Center for
Advanced Data Analysis (CCICADA)-Research Retreat 2011
April 1 - 2, 2011
Morgan State University, Baltimore
Presented under the auspices of the The Homeland Security Center for Command, Control, and Interoperability Center for Advanced Data Analysis (CCICADA).
- Eduard Hovy, CCICADA/USC, hovy at isi.edu
- Asamoah Nkwanta, Morgan State University, asamoah.nkwanta at morgan.edu
- Bill Pottenger, CCICADA/Rutgers, billp at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Fred Roberts, CCICADA/DIMACS, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Dan Roth, CCICADA/University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, danr at uiuc.edu
Call for Participation
Please register on the Registration Page for the retreat as soon as
possible. Please contact the PI / your faculty advisor at your
institution for assistance with travel expenses.
Everyone in CCICADA is strongly encouraged to submit a description
of their work. Please send the following information NO LATER THAN
MARCH 1, 2011 to Christine Spassione firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I want to come and present a short talk
- I want to come and present a demo (possibly with a poster)
- I want to come and present a poster alone
- I want to come
For the first three, include an abstract that states:
- your name and affiliation and email address
- title of project
- at least 2 paragraphs describing the project, but no more than 1 page
Abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee and you will be notified of acceptance by March 8. But whether or not your presentation is accepted, please plan to attend! The Retreat is an interesting and fun event, and you meet colleagues from all around the country doing work that might be relevant to yours.
Document last modified on February 3, 2011.